Friday, October 16, 2009

Christmas Goody Basket

Rhinestonestocking One of the most fun gifts to give (and get) is a gift basket.  Not one of those assembled in some factory in China, but one that is put together with items selected just for you.

As is happens, I just LOVE to assemble these kinds of gift baskets.  Unfortunately, my "give-to Christmas List" has gotten smaller over the years.  (Bummer.)  But already I've started accumulating things for someone special on my Christmas list.  In fact, in no time, I've accumulated enough for at least two baskets.

ME_picture_frames

I can't tell you how much fun I've had on my hunt for cool stuff, and I can't wait to see the look on my friend's face when she gets her Christmas goody basket.

What would you like to see in such a basket?


1 comment:

Tara said...

Love the pin! My Nana and her Mom always wore these vintage pins, now I have a couple of them!